Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Yule

Back in buisness after asymptotically approaching insanity at work -- my first real day-in-court and it couldn't have gone more swimmingly. Feel somehow validated after the last 1.5 years of paralegalavanting.

And now the holiday season! I am actually filled with good cheer; its fucking incredible. Some of you naysayers may naysay 'this is just a manic joy that flows naturally out of ebbing dysthimia and the cyclical nature of lugubriosity'

To that I say: Suck it, World.

Going to Boston next week and then to Montreal. Gonna be great to not have to worry about anything for as few days, plus its always a blast to eat steak, lose money on blackjack, and awkwardly enter and exit strip clubs. All on the Canadian Dollar. And we are getting dressed fancy-like for new years! And I'm already in law school. Man, this is going to be a good year.

Yep, the high yuletide is pulling me out to sea; I'm letting it.

1 comment:

Brian said...

paralegalavanting is the best new word I've ever heard. you are genius. I will be trying to make sure it catches on. What is correct pronounciation?