Monday, February 12, 2007

on the rocks with a twist


Twister is markedly more enjoyable when you are shit-faced. I only learned that this weekend when 20 of us paralegal-types went up to Vermont on a ski trip. Not my usual scene, I know, but as an installment of 2007's winter-doesn't-suck series I thought I'd give it a go. Twister, normally sort of uncomfortable and over-simplistic, is the kind of game where slightly-sweaty drunken fumbling and large dots of bright color are celebrated, not shunned. It, and the whole weekend, was a ton of fun.


Anyway, fifty drinks later this happened:


I do not know how we got into that position, but I think it was a "Right-Hand: YELLOW." What other games would be fun drunk? Write in and give me your opinion willya? The winner of this contest gets drunk on me, and we will play the winning game.

It occurs to me now that the Nintendo Wii is a drunk person's system. Yes sir, when I knock back a few all I want to do is box. Wii Sports lets me. The Bergenites just got a wii, so naturally I am headed over there today to play. I have a Wii story but it will have to wait until tomorrow. Until then...then.

-MSN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bush is forever saying that democracies do not invade other countries and start wars. Well, he did just that. He invaded Iraq, started a war, and killed people. What do you think? Is killing thousands of innocent civilians okay when you are doing a little government makeover?
If ever there was ever a time in our nation's history that called for a change, this is it!
We have lost friends and influenced no one. No wonder most of the world thinks we suck. Thanks to what george bush has done to our country during the past three years, we do!